Elton John Facebook Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in thiscontest, entrants must be U.S residents who are 18 years of age or older andreside in the WPMI viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs orprovides other services to television broadcast station WPMI (the Station),WJTC, WEAR, WFGX, Live Nation, Pensacola Bay Center, their affiliatedcompanies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast andcable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate familymembers of each are ineligible. The termimmediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings,children and grandchildren. Only onewinner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as theywish
(b) On January 24, 2014, viewers will be askedto call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time during LOCAL 15Today program which airs at 5am-7amon WPMI-TV, channel 15. At the time thatcalls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first sixcallers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously,but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephonesystem failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reachtelephone entry line.
(d) One (1) winner will be selected in accordance with the criteriaannounced when calls are solicited, for a total of one (1) winner. The contest will be judged by Stationpersonnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters,including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether anyanswer required to be given is correct.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant givespermission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestants telephonecall. All entries received from ineligibleentrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. One winner will receive two (2) tickets tosee Elton John at the Pensacola Bay Center, March 16, 2014. Each prize is valued at $180.00. The Station and sponsorsare not responsible if the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner will benotified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, addressand telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release andaffidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days ofnotification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at theStation. Winner(s) must show pictureidentification to claim prizes. Stationreserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to acceptor deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Failure to collect the prize within fifteen (15)days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute aprize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying alllocal, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retailvalue of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if theprovider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnishits portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsiblefor any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
9. . Inclaiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the rightto publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the factthat you are the winner for promotional purposes without financialremuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number ofentries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Mondaythrough Friday during normal business hours at WPMI, 661 Azalea Road, Mobile, Alabama 36609and on the Stations website at www.local15tv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate,self-addressed, stamped envelope to WPMI, 661 Azalea Road, Mobile, Alabama 36609by January 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicablelaws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Live Nation, and Pensacola Bay Center acceptno responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses ordamages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession oruse of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules andcontest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.