WMYA NO TEXT ZONE HOLLYWILD CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate inthis contest, entrants must be North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia orGeorgia state residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMYA/WLOSviewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, andany other company which owns, programs or provides other services to televisionstations WMYA/WLOS (collectively, the Station), Hollywild Animal Park, Clardy Law Firm, theiraffiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all localtelevision broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies,and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term"immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings,children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary toenter. Only one entry per person, per IP address.
2. To enter, log on to www.my40.tv.com and click on the No TextZone link. Complete the online registration form with your full name, email, telephonenumber, birth date, address, city, state, and ZIP Code, accept the No Text Zonepledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries willbe accepted.
3. The contest starts on Monday,November 10, 2014, and ends on December 29, 2014 (the Contest Period). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ESTeach Sunday during the Contest Period to be eligible for the prize drawings. Valid entries will carry over from onedrawing period to the next. Station isnot responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, serverunavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On Mondays from November 17,2014, until December 8, 2014, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawingfrom among all valid No Text Zone registrations. On Mondays from December15, 2014, until December 29, 2014, two (2) winners will be selected by randomdrawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations, for a total of ten(10) winners.
5. All entries received that areduplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrantswill be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station, and will not beacknowledged or returned.
1. Each winner will receive one (1) familypass for four (4) to Hollywild Animal Park Holiday Lights Safari Benefit inWellford, South Carolina. Each prize is valuedat $34 and must be used by January 3, 2015.
2. Each winner will be notified by telephone.Before claiming the prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name,address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winnermust sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must bereceived within ten (10) days of notification at the time winner claims his/herprize in person at the Station. Each winner must show pictureidentification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examineadditional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prizebased on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notifiedwithin five (5) days, or does not timely sign and return the release andaffidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winnerwill be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zoneregistrations.
4. There will be no substitutions orcash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. TheStation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible forpaying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winnermay be required to complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awardedper household.
7. Sinclair Communications,LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. arenot responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from theaward or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications,LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. arenot liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. SinclairCommunications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly orindirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, youacknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name,character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner forpromotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on thenumber of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules areavailable Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WMYA, 33 VillaRd. Ste 105, Greenville, SC 29615, and on the Station's website at www.my40.tv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, senda separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope WMYA, 33 Villa Rd. Ste 105,Greenville, SC 29615, within thirty (30) days of the drawing date beingrequested.
4. This contest is subject to allapplicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications,LLC, Hollywild Animal Park, and Clardy Law Firm accept no responsibility or liability inconnection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by orresulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable forany lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right tomake rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.