Raw News

Raw News

 
text size

Owner Talks About Restaurant Fire

Updated: Friday, August 2 2013, 10:21 PM EDT

A small family restaurant in Woodfin is closed after being damaged by fire. The owners of Nick's Grill say they're lucky because a long-time customer spotted the fire and called for help.


Surveillance video from inside the restaurant shows the kitchen begin to fill up with smoke, then a short time later fire  breaks  in the fryer. Owner George Tsiros says he's not sure if a worker left it on or if there was a malfunction. After looking at the aftermath, Tsiros says he is thankful that there is only minimal damage and he appreciates the support he's been getting from the community.


As soon as authorities say it is safe, Nick's Grill will make the necessary repairs and reopen as quickly as possible.


By Megan Schiering
Follow Megan on Twitter @MSchieringWLOS

Owner Talks About Restaurant Fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!

Washington Times

Sponsored content