Top Stories
 
text size

Fire Destroys Buncombe County Home

Updated: Monday, December 17 2012, 03:56 PM EST
A house in Buncombe County is now a total loss
after a house fire early Saturday morning.
Buncombe County officials say
they were dispatched to a fire on 139 Montford Avenue around 1:45 Saturday
morning.
The fires started in the back bedroom on the first floor and spread, engulfing the entire house.
The owners were out of town and a friend was staying the night.
The friend said he left a candle burning while he slept, which ignited the blaze. 

Fire Destroys Buncombe County Home


Advertise with us!
 
Advertise with us!