WLOS ABC13 - Search Results
Flu Shot Clinics for Veterans
A number of walk-in flu shot clinics have been scheduled for Veterans around Western North Carolina from Oct. 10 to Nov. 20.
The three largest shot clinics are scheduled for a 10-day period in October for the Charles George VA Medical Center in Asheville and one-day clinics at the community based outpatient clinics (CBOCs) in Franklin and Rutherfordton.
The Franklin CBOC will hold its clinic from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Oct. 10. The clinic is located at 647 Wayah St. in Franklin. The clinic phone number is (828) 369-1781.
The Charles George VA Medical Center, 1100 Tunnel Rd., Asheville, will hold its walk-in clinic from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Oct. 15 - 25, in Primary Care Clinic 3, which is right next to the Medical Center's main entrance.
The Rutherford County CBOC will hold its clinic from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Oct. 16. The clinic is located at 374 Charlotte Rd. and the clinic phone number is (828) 288-2780.
The Charles George VA Medical Center Rural Health Team will also be offering flu vaccines at these times and places. No appointment is necessary. Veterans will need a valid VA identification card. For more information on these clinics call 1-800-932-6408, ext. 4337.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Oct. 23, Morganton Burke Senior Center, 501 N. Green St., Morganton
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Oct. 30, Cleveland County Veterans Service Office, 311 E. Marion St., Shelby
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Nov. 14, American Legion Post 29, 401 Main St. NW, Lenoir
- 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., Nov. 6, Haywood County Senior Resource Center, 81 Elmwood Way, Waynesville
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Nov. 20, Pardee Community Health Center, Blue Ridge Mall Hendersonville